Evolution Cavity Units
Concealed & Smooth Sliding
To utilise the space normally taken up by a hinged door we offer a sliding door option inside a wall called a Cavity Unit. The door simply slides smoothly into a pocket in the wall (90mm Stud Only).
Available in standard sizes to suit 1980mm high doors and door widths of 910, 860, 810, 760, 710, 660 & 610mm.
For a full list of sizes(door width and door heights) see/download our full Product Specification.
- Closing jambs — supplied as standard.
- Heavy duty aluminium smooth running track.
- 4 wheel system — carries doors up to 70kg.
- No floor guides required, T-Guide supplied.
- Aluminium back post for strength and easy installation.
- Pine timber slats for easy fixing of wall linings.
- Aluminium bottom plate.
- For painting purposes, quick release base plate with wheel assembly, allows for easy removal (leaves wheels in track).
- Special size and double cavities are available.
- For warranty cover, Steel Insert doors must be used for Cavity Units.